This article shows you how you can add Deep Security as a managed server in TMCM or Apex Central for SO synchronization.
To add Deep Security in TMCM or Apex Central as a managed server, do the following steps:
- Logon to TMCM console or Apex Central console.
- Go to Administration > Managed Servers.
- At Server Registration page, click the Server type drop-down, and select Deep Security.
- Click Add, and then provide the required information.
- Click Save, and then check to see that the Deep Security server is displayed in the console.