You may fail to create Approved List due to an expected error during the enumeration of the files in [file_path]. Learn how to change activation codes in Intelligent Manager (IM) and renew agent license.
Changing Activation Codes in IM
- Open the Trend Micro Safe Lock Intelligent Manager.
- Go to Administration > License Management in the navigation at the top of the web console.
The License Management screen appears.
- Click Specify Activation Code.
- Type your new Safe Lock IM Activation Code.
Note that the Expiration Date should be updated and should reflect the total length you purchased.
- Update the license on the agents. Proceed ONLY after you have completed the steps above.
Renewing Agent License
- Open a Command Prompt window with Windows administrator privileges.
- Navigate to the Safe Lock IM “Safe Lock Remote Tasks Tool” folder inside the installation folder using the "cd" command. Type the following command to reach the default location:
cd /d "c:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Safe Lock Intelligent Manager\CmdTools\RemoteAgentTasksTool\"
- Log on to the Safe Lock IM server by typing the following command:
Note: “--logon” uses two hyphens, "-"-".
- Type your Safe Lock IM credentials.
- The CLI confirms a successful log on to the server.
The logged on account must have “admin” or “Full Control” privilege to send tasks to agents.
To reduce network and endpoint impact, Safe Lock IM queries target agents for their configurations and then send only tasks it determines are needed.
- Generate a list of target agents. Enter the following command:
Note: “--query” uses two hyphens, "-"-".
- The results of the query are saved in query_results.csv.
- Type the following command:
Note: “--match” uses two hyphens, "-"-".
You should see a list of agents updating corresponding to the number of agents you have. The numbers above are an example. Press the 'Esc' (escape) button to return to the Command Prompt.
- The license of the target agents are immediately updated to match the Safe Lock IM's license. If any are not able to send or complete, it will list them.
- Log off the Safe Lock IM server by typing the following command:
Note: “--logoff” uses two hyphens, "-"-".
- The CLI confirms a successful log off from the server.