DDD 5.1 SP1 (B1040) EN has officially been released and the firmware upgrade package is now available on Trend Micro Download Center.
Some new enhancements of this service pack are listed below. Please refer to the official document and Readme file for the complete list.
- User-Defined Suspicious Objects enhancement
Users can export selected UDSO as a CSV file with selected delimiter via UDSO management console.
- Threat intelligence sharing enhancement
Users can choose either ‘Synchronized Suspicious URL’ or ‘User-defined Suspicious URL’ individually or both in Suspicious URL option.
DDD 5.1 SP1 (B1040) supports migration from DDD version 3.5 and above.
- For DDD 3.5 and DDD 5.0, users can upgrade to DDD 5.1 SP1 (B1040) directly.
- For DDD 5.1 GM users, you must install DDD 5.1 Critical Patch 1 (B1200) first before upgrading to DDD 5.1 SP1 (B1040).
- DDD 5.1 SP1 (B1040) migration package and DDD 5.1 Critical Patch 1 (B1200) can both be downloaded here.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.