Learn how to sign up for an Apex One™ as a Service 30-day trial account.
To create a trial account:
- Go to the Trend Micro Endpoint Security with Apex One website.
- Click Try it for free.
You will then be redirected to the Apex One as a Service Free Trial page.
- Fill in all the required information.
- Click GET MY FREE TRIAL > to proceed with the Trial Registration.
The "Sign Up Successful!" message will appear.
You will also receive an email for further instructions.
- Open your email from Trend Micro and click the URL to proceed with Apex One as a Service provisioning.
- Log in using your Trial Username and Password.
You will be redirected to the Apex One as a Service first-time use setup page.
- Click Get Started to proceed.
- Specify the Data Center Region, Language, and Time Zone.
- Click Next to proceed.
Provisioning Apex One as a Service may take some time.
Once completed, it will automatically launch Trend Micro Apex Central web console.This is the Apex One as a Service default page.
- Follow the Quick Start Guide to complete your Apex One as a Service trial setup.