Learn how to activate your Apex One as a Service paid subscription.
- Register a New Trend Micro Account via the Customer Licensing Portal.
Refer to Registering a New Trend Micro Account for instructions.
Once a product or service has been purchased through Trend Micro Partners, you will receive an email from Trend Micro containing the Registration Key/Activation Code details.
- Register your Registration Key/Activation Code.
Refer to Registering your RK/AC if you have an existing account for instructions.
- Once successfully activated, click Open Console to proceed with Apex One as a Service provisioning.
You will be redirected to the Apex One as a Service first-time use setup page.
- Click Get Started to proceed.
- Specify the Data Center Region, Language, and Time Zone.
- Click Next to proceed.
Provisioning Apex One as a Service may take some time.
Once done, you will be redirected to Trend Micro Apex Central web console.This is the Apex One as a Service default page.
- Follow the Quick Start Guide to complete your Apex One as a Service setup.