This article will show you how to verify Telnet connection problems detected by the Troubleshooting Assistant for Server (TA-Server) and Troubleshooting Assistant for Agent (TA-Agent), and provides the next steps to take when you encounter such issues.
For this step, we used “telnet agent-ip listening-port” to verify this issue.
The issue may be caused by a destination IP address that is unreachable.
- The agent may have been moved to an external LAN.
- The server may be unable to route to the agent.
- The issue may be caused by FW blocking the IP address:port. To confirm the issue, contact the customer network administrator.
The issue maybe caused by the Tmlistem.exe process stopped on the agent.
- Reload the agent to verify whether this issue can be fixed.
- If the tmlisten.exe process is still not running, contact Trend Micro Technical Support to fix this issue.
To verify the issue, we will use the command: telnet Server-IP/FQDN/Hostname Server-SSL-port.
This issue maybe caused by the destination IP address was unreachable.
- The agent may have been moved to external LAN.
- The agent may be unable route to the Server.
- This issue may be caused by the FW blocked the OSCE/ApexOne-Server-IP:SSL-port traffic.
- Contact your customer network administrator to confirm it.