Deploying policy from Apex Central to Apex One fails, and the following error is returned:
Error Code: System error. Error ID: -1
Root Cause Analysis
The following issues were found in ofcdebug.log file located at ...\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Log\:
"[-OSFDB-][w3wp.exe]SQLException Error = 4060, Msg = Cannot open database "ApexOne_Database_xx" requested by the login. The login failed"
As seen in the logs, the policy deployment failure happens because the user is unable to login to the Apex One database.
To fix the database login issue:
- Navigate to ..\Trend Micro\Apex One\PCCSRV\Admin\Utility\SQL.
- Run SqlTxfr.exe to set correct password of database acount.
- Click Test Connection to ensure the connection is successfully.
- Click Start to update password.
- Deploy the policies again from Apex Central. The policy deployment should no longer encounter issues.