This article is a guide for deploying the WFBS-SVC Security Agents through the PDQ Deploy tool.
The following should be available before proceeding:
- PDQ Deploy Software is installed
Download PDQ Deploy from this link: https://www.pdq.com/pdq-deploy/
- WFBS-SVC Security Agent MSI Package
To obtain the MSI package, refer to this article: Installing Worry-Free Business Security Services (WFBS-SVC) using MSI Package
- Run PDQ Deploy application and select the Create a new Package.
- Enter the name of the new package.
- Click on Steps, then select Install.
- Follow the steps below:
- Enter the Step Title name.
- For "Install File", click the ... button, and navigate to the location of the MSI Package.
- For Command Line, provide the custom command below:
msiexec.exe /i "WFBS-SVC_Agent_Installer.msi" SILENTMODE=1
- Click Save.
- Select the Package on the left pane, and proceed on setting up the Deployment as Deploy Once.
- On the Deployment Window, select Choose Targets. You may select the Active Directory > then Computer.
The Container option will install the agent to all the members of the Organizational Units while the Computers option will allow you to select specific endpoint on which you want to install the agent.
- Select the workstation, move it to the Target column, and then click OK.
- Roll out the package and view the status in the Deployment section.