Know how to customize an IPS rule in Cloud One Workload Security.
Perform the following tasks to configure and work with intrusion prevention rules:
- Navigate to Policies > Common Objects > Rules > Intrusion Prevention Rules, and click New Intrusion Prevention Rule.
- On General page, edit options of General Information, Details and Events.
- On Rules page, set different templates of rules according to article Types of custom Intrusion Prevention rules in Deep Security.
- On Options page, decide whether this rule triggers an event or not, and set the Context, Schedule active times for this rule as well.
- Confirm all settings and click OK.
- Assign the new customized rule to the machine to be protected.
For more details, please refer to Configure intrusion prevention rules.