Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 10.0 SP1 Patch 2228 has been released and is now available on Trend Micro Download Center.
This patch includes the following:
- Issue 1: An issue prevents WFBS agents from upgrading to Patch 2190.
Solution 1: This patch resolves the agent upgrade issue.
- Issue 2: An issue prevents users from uninstalling the WFBS Windows Security Center using the SA_Uninstall tool.
Solution 2: This patch resolves the issue
- Issue 3: WFBS generates blank PDF reports.
Solution 3: This patch resolves the issue.
- Issue 4: Blue screen of death (BSOD) occurs on some protected computers.
Solution 4: This patch resolves this issue.
- Issue 5: Some agents remain under "Updating Program" status for a long time.
Solution 5: This patch resolves this issue.
- Issue 6: Users cannot access certain websites when the Trend Micro Osprey Plugin is enabled.
Solution 6: This patch prevents this issue.
- Issue 7: WFBS does not create an event when users change the console password.
Solution 7: This patch ensures that WFBS creates an event log each time a user changes the console password.
- Issue 8: Issues prevent users from configuring the exclusion settings on clients successfully.
Solution 8: This patch resolves these issues so users can the exclusion settings on clients.
- Issue 9: A high CPU usage issue occurs after users install 2203.
Solution 9: This patch resolves the high CPU usage issue.
Auto-Update Feature Note
For WFBS 10.0 Auto-Update feature, patch will become available as early as one week after it is released in Trend Micro Download Center.
Trend Micro recommends that you install this Patch only on computers protected by WFBS 10.0 with Service Pack 1.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.