Trend Micro has released Apex One Patch 3 (Build 8378) and is now available on Trend Micro's Download Center.
- AAdds Windows 10 (20H1/2004) Support
- Audit logs for critical operations
- Adds complexity requirements for Security Agent Unload & Uninstall password
Provides enhanced support services by sending basic endpoint information to Trend Micro
- Refer to Apex One Data Collection Notice for more details.
- Opt-out option provided during Patch installation.
- Build 8378 included fixes to address installation failure cases reported in previous build (i.e. Build 8358)
- Build 8378 included a fix to address vcruntime140.dll missing error when upgrading agents from OfficeScan XG / XG SP1
Trend Micro recommends customers to apply this patch and enable endpoint data collection for enhance support services.
Trend Micro also recommends customers who previously installed Build 8358 (English version) or Build 8371 (non-English versions) to apply Build 8378 again.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support