Below are the possible scenarios for this warning message:
- Out-of-Date status is seen under the Deep Security Relay(DSR) Update Page.
- If DSR has downloaded ATSE 12.000.1008 and it was reported to DSM, the DSM will have the Advanced Threat Scan Agent of 12.000.1008 record.
- The DSA has rolled back to ATSE 11.000.1006 version, the Out-of-Date Status will show since DSM has record of ATSE 12.
- Out-of-Date status is seen when the Engine Update is set to "Yes".
- The DSR has rolled back to ATSE 11.000.1006 successfully.
- If the Engine Update is set to "Yes", the Security Update Out-of Date status will be seen even if the security update is up-to-date.
- To verify this setting, go to the Computer or Policy Level and navigate to Settings > General > Engine Update:
If the Engine Update is set to No which is the default, the customer will see the Security Update Status as up-to-date.