Deep Discovery Director 5.2 (B1223) EN has officially been released and the firmware upgrade package is now available on Trend Micro’s Download Center.
The following are some of the new enhancements in this version:
- Deliver a new server mode "DDD internal network analytics version" to serve the Network Analytics function. 1 to 4G as VM appliance. 5-10G as HW appliance. The HW model name is DDD Network Analytics 9100.
- Unregister DDD-NAaaS manually from the admin console.
- SAML integration for SSO to the admin console and EUQ console.
- Force changing the password when logging on for the first time to the admin console.
- Generate Certificate Signing Request via the admin console.
- Supporting XDR integration to fulfill NDR solution (since 5.1 SP1 Hot fix 1088).
For the complete list of new features and enhancements, refer to the Readme file.
Deep Discovery Director 5.2 (B1223) supports migration from DDD version 5.0 and above.
- For Deep Discovery Director version 5.0, 5.1 GM, 5.1 Service Pack 1, users can upgrade to Deep Discovery Director 5.2 (B1223) directly.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.