On certain cases, the mobile phone that has been setup for two-factor authentication for CLP or LMP has become lost or unusable.
This article shows you the steps on how you can recover the two-factor authentication.
To recover the two-factor authentication:
- On your Licensing Portal, click on the Email me an emergency access code link.
- Click Send Email, and you will receive an email containing the emergency access code.
- Copy the emergency access code from the email notification you received.
- Enter the emergency access code on the field.
- Configure the Two-Factor Authentication settings, and change the device.
- For LMP, go to Administration > Account Information.
- For CLP, click your login ID > My Account.
- Proceed on changing the device.