Know the procedure in creating a policy to check on the DKIM results for incoming emails.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Inbound Protection > Policy.
- Click Add.
- Provide the following information:
- Status: Enable
- Name: DKIM Verification
Recipients and Senders
- Recipients: Select the Domain to be checked
- Senders: Anyone
- Sender Exceptions: Any domain you would like to bypass
- Select Advanced.
- Condition: Any match
- Enable "Specified header matches".
- Click keyword expressions.
- Click Other.
- Add the following X-TM-Authentication-Results:
- Look for the created keyword expressions specifically for DKIM violation. From the given example, the match should be "Any specified" and the keyword should be "dkim=fail".
You may choose for the Action to be set to Quarantine or any as needed.
- After making the necessary changes, click Save.