This article lists the most common inquiries on Trend Micro Email Security (TMEMS) digest email and end-user console (EUC) account.
There are three (3) types of quarantined mail: Spam, Virus, and Content. Administrators can view all these types in the TMEMS/TMEMS - Inbound Filtering console, but end-users can only see the Spam and Graymail quarantined mail on the web end-user console (EUC).
The Digest Tool only sends out the Spam Digest Email. If there are no quarantined Spam mails, the tool will not send out any Digest Email.
No, you do not need an end-user console account to receive digest emails/s.
Yes, you can use an inline action in your digest email even without an End-User Console account.
Make sure the inline action is enabled in the management console.
- Log in to the console.
- Go to Quarantine > Digest Settings.
- Under HTML content, switch the toggle button above the HTML content field to Enable.
The inline action functions may not work if the end-user's default browser is not Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE).
You will not be able to manage your approved senders if you do not have your End-User Console (EUC) account. Once you have created your EUC account, all the approved senders you have added prior to the account creation will show on your EUC account.
The limit of the Approved/Blocked Senders for the end-user console is 100 senders.
The email continuity feature is accessible for customers who have a Trend Micro Email Security Advanced License.
- The account should be a registered end-user console account.
- The account is not yet currently managed by another end-user console account.
- You have the end-user console password for the account you want to manage.
- You have the privilege or ability to open the confirmation email message sent to the account address that you plan to manage.
Contact the Trend Micro Email Security Administrator. The administrator should follow the procedure below:
- Login to the TMEMS console.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Navigate to End User Management and click Passwords.
- Enter the end-user email address and provide a new password for the end-user.
You may still register an account to the EUC. There is also an option to use single-sign on to access the emails managed on your domain.
For reference, please see this documentation on Logon Methods.