Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 10.0 SP1 Patch 2245 has been released and is now available on Trend Micro's Download Center.
WFBS 10.0 SP1 Patch 2245 addresses the following issues:
- The patch installation fails while replacing the "isapiclient.dll" library.
- After Patch 2228 is applied, WFBS does not receive any data feedback from the BIF server.
- The old CCSF pattern file "smvptn" is not purged automatically.
- The copyright date has not been updated.
- An issue prevents successful pattern updates.
- The PccNT service stops responding after starting a manual scan.
- After Patch 2228 is applied, the agent update process goes into an infinite loop.
- After Patch 2203 is applied, the agent update process goes into an infinite loop.
- Remove UMH-related functions from server platforms.
For detailed information on enhancements and resolved known issues, refer to the ReadMe file.
AutoUpdate Feature Note
For WFBS 10.0 Auto-Update feature, the patch will become available as early as one week after it is released on Trend Micro Download Center.
Trend Micro recommends that you install this Patch only on computers protected by WFBS 10.0 with SP1.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.