This article will help new Trend Micro customers get started. It provides information about managing product and service license keys, opening support cases, education courses and more.
Refer to the Trend Micro Customer Licensing Portal User's Guide for instructions.
Create Support Portal Account. Go to Create MySupport Account page to sign up.
- You will need to have one of your activation codes that you should have received via email within the license certificate PDF.
- Ensure more than one of your admins and managers that are working with the solutions have their own account access to the support portal. This will give everyone visibility into case history and ability to open cases.
- For Instructions on how to use the Business Support Portal, refer to its User Guide page.
Contacting Trend Micro Technical Support via the Contact Support page.
- For Severity 1 – System Down –SUBMIT ONLINE TICKET THEN CALL.
- To debug issues, we utilize a tool called the case diagnostic tool (CDT). It would be helpful to run the debug tool and submit the log along with your case. For details, refer to the KB article: Using the Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT) to collect the information needed by Technical Support.
- Using CDT Light
- Virus & Threat Help
- ATTK - For detailed information, refer to the KB article Using the Trend Micro Anti-Threat Toolkit to analyze malware issues and clean infections
- Housecall – Scans your PC for a wide range of Internet security threats including viruses, worms, Trojans, and spyware. For more information, refer to the KB article: Scanning a machine for viruses and malware using HouseCall.
- Technical Support
- Renewals & Registration
Refer to the PDF document: Trend Micro Global Severity Level Definitions and Target Initial Response Times.
- Ensure you have a Business Support Portal account created.
- Log in to the Business Support Portal.
On the top right, click on My Training.
The Education Portal will open up in a new tab.
- Click on Start Tour to launch a quick tour of the site.
Subscribe to RSS Feeds for product update alerts. Visit the Trend Micro RSS page.
Introduction to Business Support Portal - Features and Navigation
Using the Trend Micro Business Support Portal (BSP) Search Feature