This article shows you the steps on how to disable the nofication window that appears when accessing websites blocked by WFBS.
To disable the notification window:
- On the WFBS Server, go to Start > Run.
- Type "services.msc" in the field and click OK.
- Right-click Trend Micro Security Server Master Service, and select Stop.
- Go to the ..\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\ directory.
- Look for Ofcscan.ini, and create a backup of the file.
- Open Ofcscan.ini using a text editor.
- Go to the [Global Setting] section, and search for ShowBalloonWhenBlockHTTP2.
- Change the value of ShowBalloonWhenBlockHTTP2 to 0, to disable it.
- Save the changes, and restart the Trend Micro Security Server Master Service.
- Logon to the WFBS-SVC web console.
- Go to the Configure Policy screen by performing one of the following:
- Classic Mode: Go to SECURITY AGENTS and select a group. Click ⋮ > Configure Policy.
- Advanced Mode: Go to POLICIES > Policy Management. Click Add or click an existing policy.
- Under AGENT CONFIGURATIONS, select Privileges and Other Settings.
- Click Alerts tab, disable Blocked HTTP/ URLs option under Other Settings.
- Click Save.