Trend Micro™ XDR collects and correlates deep activity data across multiple vectors - email, endpoints, servers, cloud workloads, and networks. This enables a level of detection and investigation that is difficult or impossible to achieve with SIEM or individual point solutions. With XDR Complimentary Access, you can now add XDR capabilities to 50 endpoints.
This article provides the processes for on-boarding and migration to the paid license.
Who will receive the XDR promotion?
- Those with valid DS License which is not expired or still within in grace period.
- Those with Deep Security On-Premise 20 LTS Update 2020-10-19 (20.0.198) or higher version.
What will I see in Deep Security Manager?
Promotion notification bar (Users who have "Can Change License" permission can see the banner). Click [More Details].
After clicking on [More Details], a pop-up notification window appears.
A Promotion notification bar for onboarded DS will appear. Click [Open Console].
- Users will be redirected to the XDR log-in page after clicking [Open Console].
How should I proceed with the onboarding process?
- Click [Get Trend Micro XDR Now] will redirect to XDR Onboarding Portal.
The XDR portal will guide users on how to create a Trend Micro account to experience XDR.
If there is no Trend Micro account related to this DS activation code, the service will redirect users to a page to create a Trend Micro account.
If there is any Trend Micro account related to this DS activation code, the service will redirect users to the Sign in page.
Once users login to the XDR Onboarding portal, it will prompt an XDR tutorial.
If I would like to use XDR on more agents, how do I migrate to paid license?
- Customers should purchase XDR Endpoint Sensor.
- Once this license is activated on CLP, customers can enable more endpoint sensor on endpoints through the Endpoint Inventory App on XDR portal.