Trend Micro™ Vision One collects and correlates deep activity data across multiple vectors - email, endpoints, servers, cloud workloads, and networks. This enables a level of detection and investigation that is difficult or impossible to achieve with SIEM or individual point solutions. With Vision One Complimentary Access, you can now add Vision One capabilities to 50 endpoints.
This article provides the processes for on-boarding and migration to the paid license.
Who will receive the Vision One promotion?
- Those with valid DS License which is not expired or still within in grace period.
- Those with Deep Security On-Premise 20 LTS Update 2020-10-19 (20.0.198) or higher version.
What will I see in Deep Security Manager?
Promotion notification bar (Users who have "Can Change License" permission can see the banner). Click [More Details].
After clicking on [More Details], a pop-up notification window appears.
A Promotion notification bar for onboarded DS will appear. Click [Open Console].
- Users will be redirected to the Vision One log-in page after clicking [Open Console].
How should I proceed with the onboarding process?
- Click [Get Trend Micro Vision One Now] will redirect to Vision One Onboarding Portal.
The Vision One portal will guide users on how to create a Trend Micro account to experience Vision One.
If there is no Trend Micro account related to this DS activation code, the service will redirect users to a page to create a Trend Micro account.
If there is any Trend Micro account related to this DS activation code, the service will redirect users to the Sign in page.
Once users login to the Vision One Onboarding portal, it will prompt an Vision One tutorial.
If I would like to use Vision One on more agents, how do I migrate to paid license?
- Customers should purchase Vision One Endpoint Sensor.
- Once this license is activated on CLP, customers can enable more endpoint sensor on endpoints through the Endpoint Inventory App on Vision One portal.