Trend Micro will be performing a Scheduled Maintenance on Trend Micro Remote Manager (TMRM) to migrate the NABU datacenter to Amazon Web Service (AWS) during the following time periods:
Affected Regions: United States, Latin America Regions, Japan, APEC, Others
|Date and Time (GMT+8)||Los Angeles||Berlin||Tokyo|
|Start Date/Time||2020/11/14, Sat 10:00||Fri 18:00||Sat 03:00||Sat 11:00|
|End Date/Time||2020/11/14, Sat 18:00||Sat 02:00||Sat 11:00||Sat 19:00|
Maintenance Type: Service Upgrade
Impact on Service
- There will be a 4-hour service downtime during the maintenance period and customers/partners will encounter the following:
- Trend Micro Remote Manager (TMRM) console will not be accessible during this time including the BP portal for OLR TMRM registration page.
- Users will encounter “Internal Server Error” when they log into the console.
- Data synchronization between TMRM and WFBS-SVC will be stopped during this time, including the related tasks such as reporting & notification. Services will continue to synchronize data after the maintenance period ensuing no data loss.
- TMRM’s RMM (Kaseya, Automate, Datto) and PSA (ConnectWise, AutoTask) functions will not work.
- TMCM will not be able to register the TMRM service.
- Due to DNS cache, FQDN may be resolved inaccurately and users might encounter the “Page Not Found” error. It is recommended to flush the DNS record on users' local DNS servers to fix the issue.
We appreciate your patience as we conduct this scheduled maintenance to enhance our service. We will endeavor to minimize any impact to you during this process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support or your assigned Customer Service Manager.