Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 10.0 SP1 Patch 2260 has been released and is now available on Trend Micro Download Center,
This patch enables WFBS to support Microsoft Windows 10 October 2020 (20H2) Update and also resolves the following issues:
- Issue 1: An issue causes Apache updates to fail.
Solution 1: This patch resolves the issue.
- Issue 2: Blue screen of death (BSOD) occurs on multiple agent computers.
Solution 2: This patch resolves this issue.
- Issue 3: Some unsupported operating systems appear on the list of supported operating systems on the web install page.
Solution 3: This patch removes unsupported operating systems from the web install page.
- Issue 4: Agent services stop unexpectedly during startup.
Solution 4: This patch resolves the issue.
- Issue 5: Trend Micro Security Agent Listener stops unexpectedly.
Solution 5: This patch resolves this issue.
- Issue 6: Meerkat still blocks an exe file even when the "Prompt users before executing newly encountered programs downloaded through HTTP or email applications" option is disabled.
Solution 6: This patch resolves the issue.
AutoUpdate Feature Note
For Worry-Free Business Security 10.0 Auto-Update feature, patch will become available as early as one week after it is released in Trend Micro Download Center.
Trend Micro recommends that you install this Patch only on computers protected by Worry-Free Business Security 10.0 with Service Pack 1.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.