Trend Micro has received reports that the Microsoft Edge browser (version 87.0.664.52) & Google Chrome (version 87.0.4280.88) may fail to start on system with OfficeScan XG Security Agent.
After investigating this issue, it was determined to be due to a conflict with the OfficeScan Security Agent Program Inspection Monitoring module. Trend Micro has uploaded a new “Program Inspection Monitoring Pattern” 283081 to resolve this issue.
Please perform component updates and deploy the latest pattern to the OfficeScan Security Agents:
- Log into the OfficeScan web console.
- Go to Updates > Server > Manual Update.
- Ensure that "Program Inspection Monitoring Pattern" is ticked under Behavior Monitoring Components.
- Click Update and wait for it to finish.
- Go to Updates > Summary.
- Scroll down to Behavior Monitoring Components and ensure that Program Inspection Monitoring Pattern has version 283081 (or above).
- Verify if the same pattern reflects on the agent side.