New activation process will be implemented in Customer Licensing Portal (CLP) for customers who purchased selected enterprise XDR add-ons* with or without other products through traditional channel. Customers will be redirected to Trend Micro XDR console after registration which they can manage their XDR add-ons.
From the CLP, customers will be able to activate products of the same order all together with any key on the license certificate. Email is required to register CLP account, with a simplified form. This is also to provide a smoother and faster activation process.
*Enterprise XDR Add-ons
- XDR Add-On: Cloud App Security
- XDR Addon: Deep Discovery Inspector
- XDR Addon: Deep Discovery Inspector (JP)
- XDR Addon: Deep Discovery Inspector (EU)
- XDR Endpoint Sensor
- XDR Addon: Apex One as a Service
- Any order with conflicted SaaS in existing account has to be registered to another account or customer needs to create a new one.
- Order with CUP and XDR add-on cannot be registered to a new account or different account if any AC within CUP has been registered prior to the CUP purchase. This is considered as a cross grade which requires registration using the same account.
- For order renewal, original CLP registration process flow will be kept.
|Process||Before Vision One Account Based||After Vision One Account Based|
|Registration Landing|| Enter|
|Enter Key||Only register products/services of the entered key.||
Once customer entered any key from the order, order preview will be shown. Any registered item will be exempted from showing in the preview.
System will check for any SaaS conflict if customer is logged in.
|Register Account||Register with account ID using the long registration form.||
System checks for possible existing account based from the order information:
Email will be sent to notify successful registration.
Email verification is required to complete the activation. Once verification email expires, user has to repeat the activation process.
|Vision One Pop-up||N/A||
Trend Micro XDR pop-up window will appear which users can access to manage their XDR add-ons.
Customers can choose to close this pop-up window and still be able to open the Trend Micro XDR console from CLP.
|View Activated Service/Product||
Use the CLP to view all products and services.
Use the CLP to view all products and services and Trend Micro XDR for XDR related endpoint products and XDR add-ons.