Apex One (Mac) Patch 2 introduces the use of HTTPS connection which will leverage the use of the communication certificate. Issues may occur if this is not checked prior to upgrading.
To check on the certificate expiry date, perform the following:
To renew the certificate, perform the following:
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Change the path to ...\Trend Micro\Apex One\PCCSRV.
- Run the following command:
- Open Certificate Manager under MMC Snap-in.
- Delete the expired certificate.
- Open IIS Manager.
- Select the OfficeScan Site.
- Click on the Bindings... link.
- Select the entry for https and click on edit.
- On Edit Site Bindings, click on Select.
- Select the new certificate based on Expiration Date.
- Click on OK.
- On Edit Site Bindings, click on OK.