The following are situations where you may need to use the CUT Tool for WFBS/WFBS-SVC:
- The WFBS/WFBS-SVC agent got corrupted and cannot be removed completely through the normal way.
- The customer forgot the uninstall password for the WFBS/WFBS-SVC agent.
- The agent lost the managing server and cannot be removed without a password.
- The customer wants to remove the old agent version and install the new agent version using a Command Line Tool.
- The agent cannot upgrade and the customer wants to replace it with a new version using a Command Line Tool.
Validation period for this tool is only for 1 month.
This tool was designed to forcibly uninstall WFBS/WFBS-SVC Security Agent. Due to security considerations, contact Trend Micro Technical Support directly to obtain it.