Trend Micro has received reports on following issues after receiving the December regular maintenance update:
- Unable to deploy Endpoint Sensor License
- Repeated pattern file/cleanup template update successful notifications
Trend Micro will perform an urgent maintenance to address these issues.
Impact during maintenance period
- New customers: Unable to prepare their Trend Micro Apex One™ as a Service console during the maintenance period
- Existing customers: Unable to change their Trend Micro Apex One™ as a Service policies or settings during the maintenance period.
- The downtime for each provision is expected to be around three (3) hours within the maintenance period.
- All endpoints with Apex One and Apex One (Mac) Security Agent installed are still protected during the maintenance period.
|Region||Start Date/Time||End Date/Time|
|Central US & Canada Central Datacenter||2020-12-17 03:00:00 (GMT+0)||2020-12-17 16:00:00 (GMT+0)|
|West Europe & India Datacenter||2020-12-17 01:00:00 (GMT+0)||2020-12-17 11:00:00 (GMT+0)|
|Southeast Asia Datacenter||2020-12-17 06:00:00 (GMT+0)||2020-12-17 16:00:00 (GMT+0)|
|Australia East & Japan Datacenter||2020-12-17 09:00:00 (GMT+0)||2020-12-17 16:00:00 (GMT+0)|
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.