Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 10.0 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Patch 2274 has been released and is now available on Trend Micro Download Center.
This release allows Trend Micro Remote Manager (TMRM) Agent to support Transport Layer Security (TLS) 2.0 and resolves the following issues:
- Issue 1: The copyright year on the Worry-Free Business Security web console is 2020.
Solution 1: This patch updates the copyright year to 2021.
- Issue 2: Some Adobe Acrobat DC Subscriptions issues have been detected.
Solution 2: This patch resolves the issues.
- Issue 3: A Citrix Gateway VPN issue has been detected.
Solution 3: This patch resolves the issue.
- Issue 4: An issue prevents the WFBS server from applying updates manually from the "Intranet location containing a copy of the current file" update source.
Solution 4: This patch resolves the issue.
- Issue 5: Ping and Nslookup commands encounter crash when Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) client is installed.
Solution 5: This patch resolves the issue.
Package Download & ReadMe
AutoUpdate Feature Note
For WFBS 10.0 Auto-Update feature, patch will become available as early as one week after it is released on Trend Micro Download Center.
Trend Micro recommends that you install this Patch only on computers protected by WFBS 10.0 with Service Pack 1.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.