This article presents the steps on how to properly uninstall the Apex One (Mac) agent using the uninstaller available in the Apex One (Mac) console.
To uninstall the Apex One (Mac) agent using the available uninstaller:
- Download the Apex One (Mac) Uninstallation File.
For Apex One On-Premise:
- Log in to the Apex One console.
- Click Plug-ins.
- Scroll down to Apex One (Mac) and click Manage Program.
- Go to Agents > Agent Setup Files.
- Click on the URL under Agent Uninstallation File.
A file named tmsmuninstall.zip should be downloaded
For Apex One as a Service:
- Extract tmsmuninstall.zip.
A file named Apex One (Mac) Security Agent Uninstaller should be seen.
- Run Apex One (Mac) Security Agent Uninstaller.app.
- Click Open in the next window.
- On the Uninstall Apex One (Mac) Security Agent, click Uninstall.
- Enter the Uninstall Password and click Continue.
Should you not be aware of the uninstall password, please open a case with Trend Micro Technical Support and provide the serverinfo.plist located in /Library/Application Support/TrendMicro/common/conf/ServerInfo.plist.
- Wait for the uninstallation to complete.
- Click Close.
For any further concerns, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.