1. Follow all the steps contained in the article below to configure SSO on your Azure:
2. Under the step "11. Recording the following:" of the above help center, you will see how to get the necessary information in Azure which you need to copy and insert into the 'Application Identifier' and 'Service URL' in CAS.
- In your Azure portal, go to the Overview screen of the application and take note of the following: Application (client) ID.
- Click Endpoints and then record SAML-P sign-on endpoint. This is also referred to as Service URL on the Cloud App.
3. Log in to the TMCAS Admin Console
4. Go to Administration > Single Sign-On
5. Select Enable SSO
6. Select Azure AD / AD FS as the Identity Provider
7. For the Service URL, type the SAML-P sign-on endpoint address taken from step 2 of this document.
8. For the Application Identifier, type the Application (client) ID also taken from step 2 of this document.
9. Click Save
Link explaining on how to configure Single Sign-On in CAS admin console: https://docs.trendmicro.com/en-us/enterprise/cloud-app-security-online-help/administration_001/single-sign-on/configuring-single-s.aspx
Note that the sign-in page must be:
Australia and New Zealand: https://admin-au.tmcas.trendmicro.com
The SSO integrates AD credentials, so you need to login using the existing Active Directory corporate credentials.