Verify the Root Cause
- Open the Windows Administrative Tools and click Internet Information Services (IIS).
- On the left panel, click Sites.
- Right-click SMEX Web Site and click Edit Bindings.
In the SMEX Web Site's IIS Bindings, verify if the SSL certificate is missing. This happens when the SSL certificate used by the SMEX Web Site has been deleted (not caused by Trend Micro product).
- Go to Windows Administrative Tools > Internet Information Service (IIS).
- On the left panel, expand Sites.
Right-click SMEX Web Site and choose Edit Bindings.
Select the existing Site Binding and click Edit.
Change the SSL Certificate and click OK to apply.
Access the ScanMail for Exchange web console. It should now open successfully.