The following message appears for the Security Agent of WFBS-SVC for macOS:
The issue happens on post-installation situations or after an agent upgrade, and can occur even if the "iCoreService" and "Trend Micro Security Agent" are already in Full Disk Access panel.
To fix the issue, perform the steps below:
- Open System Preferences > Security & Privacy, and then select the Privacy tab.
- Select Full Disk Access, then click the lock icon.
- Use your Touch ID or enter your system administrator credentials and click Unlock.
- Remove "iCoreService" and "Trend Micro Security Agent" from Full Disk Access panel.
- Reboot the machine.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2, then add the "iCoreService" and "Trend Micro Security Agent" back to the Full Disk Access panel (ensure all items have been selected, e.g. on macOS 11.0). Below are the Trend Micro Security Agent Components path:
- iCoreService: /Applications/TrendMicroSecurity.app/Contents/Resources/iCoreService.app/Contents/MacOS/iCoreService
- Trend Micro Security Agent: /Application/Trend Micro Security Agent.app
- Trend Micro Extension: /Library/SystemExtensions//com.trendmicro.icore.es.systemextension
- A pop window will appear saying "Trend Micro Security Agent" will not have full disk access until is is quit". Click the Quit & Reopen button.
The agent will restart itself, and will launch without any issue.