This article contains information for creating a Trend Micro Vision One local account that can be used to Single Sign-On(SSO) to and from Apex One as a Service.
To create the local account:
- Log on to Trend Micro Apex One as a Service with your CLP account.
- Click Trend Micro Vision One on the Apex Central menu.
This will redirect you to the Trend Micro Vision One console.
- In the Trend Micro Vision One Console, expand the navigation bar and go to Administration > User Accounts.
- Click Add Account.
- Fill in the Add Account table:
- Account Type: Local account (only the Local account will sync to the Apex Central for now)
- Display Name
- Email Address (Trend Micro will send a reset password e-mail to this email address)
- Role: Master Administrator or Administrator
- Access Level: Leave the default or any options you like
- Description: (optional)
- Click Add.
- Check the e-mail and click the link for resetting the password.
- Check if the account has been synchronized with Apex One as a Service.
This may take up to ten (10) minutes after setting the password.
- Log in to Apex One as a Service using the CLP or local account with Administrator role.
- Use the e-mail address to log on to Apex One as a Service.
This account should now be able SSO to Trend Micro Vision One successfully.
- Trend Micro will automatically sync Trend Micro Vision One accounts to Apex One as a Service.
- The account sync is triggered during account creation or update from the Trend Micro Vision One console.
- Only accounts with Master Administrator and Administrator role will be synced.
- Synced accounts will be re-created even if it is manually deleted in the Apex One as a Service console.
- The account synced to Apex One as a Service cannot be disabled or have its role changed under Apex One as a Service console; only the Product Scope can be updated.