This article presents how to perform a USB Storage and Mobile Device exclusion using the listdeviceinfo.exe tool available in Apex One.
To exclude these devices:
- Download the tool from this link.
- Extract the tool.
- Plug-in the USB Devices or Mobile Devices to be excluded.
- Run listdeviceinfo.exe.
The default web browser should open showing the list of the devices with their corresponding details:
- Log in to Apex Central or Apex One as a Service.
- Go to Policies > Policy Management.
- Select the associated policy.
- Go to Device Control and select the associated user account.
- Click Allowed USB Devices.
- Input the corresponding entries.
- Click the green + button to add multiple devices.
- Click OK on both Windows.
- Click Deploy.
For further concerns, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.