Worry-Free Business Security 10.0 SP1 Patch 2309 has been released and is now available on Trend Micro Download Center.
This release includes the following enhancements :
- Enhancement 1: Apache™ - This patch updates the Apache module to prevent potential vulnerabilities.
- Enhancement 2: Microsoft™ Edge™ Chromium version 88/89 - This enables WFBS to check and websites in the new Chromium-based Edge web browser.
This patch resolves the following issues:
- Issue 1: On the WFBS agent console, the browsing window does not appear after users click the "Browse" button.
Solution 1: This patch resolves the issues.
- Issue 2: The Worry-Free Security Agent appears twice on the startup menu of the task manager.
Solution 2: This patch resolves the issues.
- Issue 3: In Update Deployment logs on the Security Server, the "Date/Time" field displays "N/A" while "Information Unavailable" appears on the "Result" field.
Solution 3: This patch ensures that Update Deployment logs display the correct date/time information and update results.
- Issue 4: Outdated pattern files remain on the Security Server.
Solution 4: This patch ensures that outdated pattern files are removed promptly from the Security Server.
- Issue 5: An issue prevents the Messaging Security Agent from saving configuration changes.
Solution 5: This patch resolves this issue.
AutoUpdate Feature Note
For WFBS 10.0 Auto-Update feature, patch will become available as early as one week after it is released on Trend Micro Download Center.
Trend Micro recommends that you install this Patch only on computers protected by WFBS 10.0 with SP 1.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.