This article details how to configure Trend Micro Apex One™ support for Microsoft Edge and Chrome Version 90.
To enable Microsoft Edge and Chrome Version 90 support:
- Ensure that the Security Agents are updated to the latest module:
- Apex One as a Service – March 2021 maintenance build or later
- Apex One – Critical Patch Build 9204 or later (available in the Download Center)
- If using Chrome Version 90, please deploy following setting:
Only applicable to Apex One On-Premise.
- Open the ofcscan.ini file in the \PCCSRV\ folder under the Apex One server installation directory.
- Under the Global Setting section, manually add the "AsyncMode" key and set its value to "48":
- Save the changes and close the file.
- Open the Apex One web console and go to the Agents > Global Agent Settings screen.
- Click Save to deploy the setting to agents.
The Apex One server should deploy the command to Security Agents and add the following registry entry on all Security Agent computers:
Value: 0x30 (48)
- Restart the Security Agent.