Trend Micro Apex One (Mac) Patch 3 has been released and is now available via the Plug-in Manager Framework of Apex One.
Trend Micro Apex One (Mac) Patch 3 includes these new features and enhancements:
|Apple M1 Support||The Apex One (Mac) Security Agent can now be installed on endpoints using Apple® M1 processors.|
|Enhanced Web Reputation Log Display||Apex One (Mac) can now display Web Reputation logs containing URLs with Russian characters.|
|Enhanced Log Queries||The Apex One (Mac) Security Agent now sends Device Control logs to Trend Micro Apex Central™ to provide enhanced log queries.|
|Security Agent Installer Pattern Update||This release of Apex One (Mac) provides a new Security Agent installer that contains up-to-date patterns to minimize file download.|
Existing customers of Trend Micro Apex One (Mac) can directly upgrade to Trend Micro Apex One (Mac) Patch 3 via the plug-in manager:
- Control the agent upgrade by following the steps in this article.
- Create a backup of the server using the Apex One (Mac) Backup and Restore tool.
- Log in to the Apex One Web Console.
- Go to the Plug-ins tab.
- Scroll down to Apex One (Mac) and click Download.
- Wait for the product download to complete and then click Upgrade Now.
Once successful, the server version should be 3.5.5371.
- Revert the setting placed in Step 1.
Apex One (Mac) agents should upgrade accordingly to version 3.5.5371 after applying this upgrade.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.