Trend Micro Vision One Endpoint will be undergoing an upgrade deployment to apply the latest updates. For the detailed revision history, please refer to the KB article: Trend Micro Vision One Endpoint Revision History.
Notable Change in this Maintenance
Trend Micro Vision One Endpoint for Windows
- Command throttling
- Retry enhancement
- Collect Telemetry plug-in crash events
- Security enhancement
- Bug fixed
Impact during maintenance period
- New Registered Endpoint: Will install the latest build.
- Existing Registered Endpoint: Will be upgraded to the latest build automatically.
- This update takes the ring deployment approach and will be completed gradually as long as the endpoint is online.
- The Operations team will monitor the update result before proceeding to the next batch, and debug logs will be collected when failures occur.
- For the deployment of Endpoint Basecamp, refer to "About the upgrade for Trend Micro Endpoint Basecamp" in this KB article.
The upgrade will be performed at 2:00 (GMT+0) on the 3rd of November, 2021.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.