Know the procedure on how to apply CPR on a TMCM server.
A CPR is a pre-released version of a Trend Micro virus protection database. It provides advance protection against the latest computer viruses and serves as an emergency patch during a virus threat or outbreak.
To apply the CPR:
- Go to Trend Micro Download Center for Pattern Files.
- Click the Malware CPR - TMCM link to download the ZIP file. The file has server.ini and vsapixxx.zip files in its subfolder. No need to replicate the AU server.
- Extract the file to a subfolder. For example, C:\CPR.
- Log on to the TMCM console and point the manual download to the path where you extracted the ZIP file.
- Click Download now, then click OK.