Learn how to identify which RK or AC belongs to a Trend Micro products.
You can identify the registration key or activation code of a product by viewing the start of the serial number. It should have the following acronyms at the start of the serial number:
- Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) Advanced - CM
- Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) Standard - CS
- OfficeScan Corporate Edition - OS
- InterScan VirsuWall for SMB - IS
- Trend Micro Control Manager Standard - TM
- Trend Micro Control Manager Enterprise - EP
- Damage Cleanup Services - DC
- Outbreak Prevention - OP
- InterScan Messaging Security Suite - IM
- InterScan Web Security Suite - IH
- Spam Prevention Solution - AS
- Vulnerability Assessment - VA
For information in how to check or look for the Activation Code for your product, you can go to our Renewals & Registration page.