- Go to the Administration section on the left side of smconf.nsf.
- Select the Access Control section.
- Make sure that the new user or group is added in this section.
- Check if the same account in Step 3 has View Policies enabled.
- Click the Save and Close button.
- Apply the changes to ACL by clicking Apply Settings to ACL.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Smconf.nsf template is incomplete after installing the ScanMail for Domino (SMD) configuration database
Thank you for your feedback!