This solution provides the procedure to replicate the configuration of the source SMD server to different target servers.
To duplicate the configuration:
- On the source server, make sure that it uses the latest build of SMD.
- In the smconf.nsf database, remove all Save Replication conflict documents.
- Configure the appropriate settings.
- Sign the database with the appropriate ID that has access rights to the target servers. For Domino 6, make sure that the signed ID for the SMD database is using the Run restricted LotusScript/Java agents mode.
- Update to the latest data components.
- On the target servers, install the latest build of SMD.
- Copy C:\program files\trend micro\scanmail for Domino - %notesdata%\smd from the source server to the target servers.