What are the available options for users to disable prescan during OfficeScan client installation?
Is there a command line switch for the install.exe file in the\PCCSRV\PCCNT\Disk1 folder of the OfficeScan server that can disable prescan?
No. There are no command line switches for install.exe, but the user can do the following to disable pre-scan when performing OfficeScan client installations:
Install using Autopcc.exe without Pre-scan
- On the OfficeScan server, go to the\PCCSRV\Autopcc.cfg directory.
- Open the AUTOPCC.INI file.
- Under the [INSTALL] section, change the value of the NoPrescan parameter from "0" to "1".
- Save the changes.
- Install the client by running Autopcc.exe from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV directory (default for 64-bit).
Install using the Client Packager tool without Pre-scan
- On the OfficeScan server, go to the\PCCSRV\Admin\Utility\ClientPackager directory.
- Run ClnPack.exe.
- Select the "Disable prescan (only for fresh install)" checkbox.
- Configure the other desired settings and then click Create.
- Send the package via email or copy it to a CD. This can be used to install the OfficeScan client.