IWSS supports the following installations:
- Fresh install
- Upgrade from IWSS 2.x
Do the following:
- Download the IWSS 3.1 for Linux installation package.
- Extract the installation components using the following command:
tar xvzf iwss_31_linux_b1027.tgz
- Execute the scripts using install_iwss.sh.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Update your scan engine and virus pattern files.
If you are configuring IWSS as a reverse proxy, specify port 80 in the HTTP listening port and port fields for the protected server. Trend Micro only supports listening port 80 for IWSS in reverse proxy mode and for the protected server.