This solution contains steps for removing the number of security risk detection for Virus/Malware on the Summary page and purging the virus logs on the OfficeScan server.
Purging the virus logs and resetting the virus count in OfficeScan is not required, but may be done after an outbreak or threat has been detected and dealt with. In this way, you can reset the counters to verify that no new detections are appearing and easily determine detections after the outbreak.
To reset the "Infected files" count in the OfficeScan client console:
- Open the OfficeScan management console, and then go to Agents > Agent Management.
- Select the agents or domains you want to configure.
- Click Status, then click one of the Reset buttons.
To reset the "Most Recent Detection" in the OfficeScan management console:
- Open the OfficeScan management console.
- Click the Dashboard tab under Outbreaks.
- Click View Top 10 Security Risk Statistics.
- Click Reset, and then click OK on the confirmation message.
- Click Back.
To purge all the virus logs on the OfficeScan server:
- Open the OfficeScan management console, and then click Logs > Agents > Security Risks.
- On the Security Risk Logs page, click Delete Logs, select all and then click Delete.
- Click Apply.