- Get a copy of the SSL Certificate file.
- Open the WFRM Agent Configuration tool by doing either of the following:
- On the desktop, click Start > Programs > Worry-Free Manager Agent > Agent Configuration Tool.
- On the task bar, right-click the WFRM Agent icon and then click Configure.
- For the Server settings, change the port to "443".
- Select HTTPS protocol and then click Settings. The HTTPS settings window will appear.
- Click Browse, then locate the SSL Certificate file.
- Click OK > OK.
- Restart the WFRM Agent by right-clicking the WFRM Agent icon on the task bar and clicking Restart Service.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Enabling SSL when the Worry-Free Remote Manager (WFRM) Agent is already installed
Thank you for your feedback!