You uninstalled TMCM and retained the existing database tables. When trying to reinstall TMCM, the Setup Control Manager Database window shows you the following options:
- Append new records using existing database
- Delete existing records and create new database
- Create new database with a new name
However, when you select the first option and click Next, you keep going back to the same window.
There are two possible causes of this issue:
- The Schema.xml and Schema.dtd files in the ..\Trend Micro\CmKeyBackup folder are corrupted.
- The ..\Trend Micro\CmKeyBackup folder is empty.
To resolve the issue:
- Go to the ..\Trend Micro\CmKeyBackup folder and check if it contains the Schema.xml and Schema.dtd files.
- Do one of the following:
- If the files are present, get new copies of the Schema.xml and Schema.dtd files from another TMCM server and replace the existing ones.
- If the folder is empty, choose either of the two other options in the Setup Control Manager Database window to proceed with the installation.