You cannot send emails with MYOB attachments to or through domains registered with HES/HES - Inbound Filtering. MYOB attachments are usually blocked by HES servers due to a security violation, but when you check the HES settings, you do not see anything being violated.
HES/HES - Inbound Filtering only blocks MYOB attachments which violate the default global policy settings.
To be able to send MYOB attachments, you can do any of the following:
Encrypt the MYOB attachment. Encrypted attachments are bypassed by the HES/HES - Inbound Filtering filters and will not be checked by any local or global policy setting.
Split the contents of the MYOB attachment into two or more attachments, taking the global policy limit into consideration.
Send the MYOB attachment to a non-HES managed domain or email address.
HES full version users can modify the action that HES takes on Office 2007 attachments from “reject” to “bypass”.
- Log on to the HES portal.
- Go to Inbound Protection > Policy and select the Virus rule.
- On the Rules tab, select Action.
- Go to the Scan Limitations section and tick the Office 2007 file contains more than 353 files checkbox.
- From the dropdown list, select Bypass this rule.
- Click Save.