By default, the Internet Information Services (IIS) SSL certificate used by OfficeScan has a validity period of three (3) years. When it expires, you can perform the following steps to renew the IIS SSL certificate.
To renew the certificate:
- On the OfficeScan server, open a command prompt.
- Go to the \Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV directory.
- Run the following command to add a new certificate to the IIS certificate store:
- Open the IIS Manager console (inetmgr.exe).
- Right-click the OfficeScan web site, and then click Properties.
- Go to the Directory Security tab and open Server Certificate.
- When the Web Server Certificate Wizard opens, click Next.
- Select Replace the current certificate and click Next.
- Select the newly created certificate (with the latest expiration date), and then click Next.
- Verify the details of the certificate, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.