Configure a scanning condition to archive emails with blank message bodies in InterScan Messaging Security Suite (IMSS) or InterScan Messaging Security Appliance (IMSA).
To archive emails with a blank message body:
- Log on to the web console.
- Navigate to Policy > Policy list > Add > Other.
- Create a rule.
- Select the sender and the recipient and click Next.
- Select the scanning condition.
- Under the Others section, select Body keyword expressions and click the link.
- Add new expression "\S". You can also use "\w" as an alternative.
The "\S" expression means that it should not match a none space character while the "\w" expression means that it should not match an alphanumeric character.
- Select Not the specified in the keyword match and add the expression "\S".
- Click Save.
- On the Select Actions page, select Archive.